This Slow Cooker Italian Chicken Recipe is a quick and easy way to provide a warm hot delicious meal for your family. No more slaving over a hot stove. Just set it and forget it. Try this Slow Cooker Italian Chicken Recipe today.
- 1. Italian Chicken
- 6 chicken breasts or parts, boneless
- 1 bottle Italian dressing
- 1 brick cream cheese
- 1 can cream of chicken soup (or mushroom)
- Place chicken and dressing in crockpot.
- Cook 4 hrs on high or 8 on low.
- One hour before serving, mix cream cheese and soup, add to the crock pot and mix to combine. Serve over noodles, rice or potatoes
*Make sure you don’t use Zesty Italian Dressing*
Follow us on Facebook for more recipes! Subscribe to our blog so you never miss a recipe.
Disclaimer: This recipe was submitted by MyRoyalKitchen.com reader “Laura Moore”. If you have a recipe to share please send it to MyRoyalKitchen@consumerqueen.com.