This easy Fast Fixin’ Game Day Crockpot Meatballs Recipe is simple and easy and perfect for parties. It only takes 3 ingredients. (Photo Credit: FastFixin)
Check out all these slow cookers on sale. Some are 50-75% off.
Follow us on Facebook for more recipes! Subscribe to our blog so you never miss a recipe.
This is a recipe that I posted sometime ago on my other blog ConsumerQueen.com and thought I would share it here.
- (2) Bags of Fast Fixin' Beef Meatballs
- (1) 32oz Jar of Grape Jelly
- (1) 32oz Jar of Head Country Barbecue Sauce
- (1) Crockpot Liner
- Add Crockpot liner to your slow cooker
- Toss in 2 bags of Fast Fixin' Meatballs (frozen)
- Add grape jelly and barbecue sauce
- Mix well and cook for 2-3 hours or until done. (These meatballs are pre-cooked)