I LOVE a good slow cooker recipe! Just throw it all in the pot and in a few hours dinner is ready! It’s so magical! Here is a great recipe for creamy chicken chili. It’s very easy to make. Literally, open and dump in pot! Perfect for those busy days! And it takes great!
Follow us on Facebook for more recipes! Subscribe to our blog so you never miss a recipe.
- 1 can beans (black, navy or your favorite!)
- 1 can corn, undrained
- 1 can Rotel, undrained
- 1 package ranch dressing mix
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 Tbsp chili powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 8 oz package light cream cheese
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- Place broth and chicken at bottom of pot, then pour out whole can of corn, rotel, and black beans. Top with seasonings and ranch mix. Stir together. Place cream cheese on top. Cover with lid and cook on low for 6-8 hours. Stir cream cheese into chili. Use 2 forks to shred chicken. Add the cilantro. Stir together and serve.
* This recipe should be naturally gluten free. Always be sure to check your ingredient list first!