I love cheesecake. Honestly, it’s one of my favorite desserts. I’d probably choose it over just about anyone dessert. Needless to say, I licked the bowl clean while the kids weren’t looking! Here is a great recipe to make when you need to whip up a quick dessert that will wow people. It took me literally 5 minutes to make! The recipe is just for the actual cheesecake, you can use a pre-made graham cracker crust or if make your own. You can add your own toppings or just eat it the way it is. Enjoy!
- 1 can of sweetened condensed milk
- 1 8 ounce tub of whipped cream
- 1 8 ounce package of cream cheese, completely softened
- 1/3 cup of lemon juice
- In a large bowl mix together the sweeten condensed milk, whipped cream and cream cheese with an electric mixer on medium for 2 minutes until nice and smooth. Add in lemon juice and mix for 1 more minute.
- Pour into a prepared pan. Use a pre-made graham cracker crust pan or make your own crust!
- Put in fridge and chill for at least 1 hour.