I made these the other night with some left over chicken and they were soooo good! Even the little kiddos ate them!
Follow us on Facebook for more recipes! Subscribe to our blog so you never miss a recipe.
- 3 cups cooked shredded chicken (I like rotisserie)
- 6 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 1 + 1/2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 cup corn
- coarse salt and fresh black pepper, to taste
- 9 - 10 (6-inch) flour or corn tortillas
- vegetable or canola oil, for frying
- In a large bowl mix together the chicken, cream cheese, sour cream, salsa, cheddar and corn. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Working with one tortilla at a time spread 2 heaping tablespoons of the chicken mixture off center and spread out like a log. Roll up and set seam side down on a platter. Repeat until all the tortillas are filled and rolled.
- Add enough oil to a large skillet to generously cover the bottom. Heat on medium to medium-low heat, cook tortillas in batches, turning to brown each side. Remove to paper towels to drain.
- Serve with your choice of dunking sauce.
The recipe is naturally gluten free, just use corn tortillas. Heat them up on a hot pan before attempting to roll them or else they will crack!