The weather outside is getting chilly. Time for a nice warm breakfast! These Pumpkin Muffins should do the trick. They easy to make and oh so yummy!
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup olive oil (can sub with canola or vegetable)
- 2 eggs, Beaten
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 cup walnuts or chocolate chips (optional)
- Read more at: http://www.food.com/recipe/super-easy-pumpkin-bread-264721?oc=linkback
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Sift together flour, salt, sugar, and baking soda.
- In a separate bowl combined pumpkin, oil, eggs, water, and pumpkin pie spice.
- Then, combined with dry ingredients but, do not mix too thoroughly. Stir in walnuts or chocolate chips if wanted.
- Fill lined muffin tins 1/2 full and bake for 20-25 minutes.