I came up with these the other morning and they were soooooooo good! They are simple to make and only take a few minutes to bake. They are bite sized and perfect for the little ones. A great way to start off the morning!
Since the only ingredients are turkey bacon, eggs, and cheese this is a naturally gluten-free food!
Here’s the ingredients to make 12.
This is what it looks like before you bake it.
- 6 pieces of turkey bacon
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray 12 spaces on a mini muffin tin.
- Cut the 6 pieces of turkey bacon in half, making 12 pieces. Line the mini muffin tins with the bacon.
- In a small bowl, whisk the eggs until they are fully mixed.
- Pour about 1-2 tablespoons of the egg into each bacon-lined muffin tin.
- Sprinkle the cheese on top.
- Bake for 8-10