I just played around with this recipe throwing stuff together to taste with some left over McCormick rub that I had left over and it turned out great. I only wished I had bought a bigger tenderloin. I served this with homemade baked beans.
Follow us on Facebook for more recipes! Subscribe to our blog so you never miss a recipe.
- 1 Frozen Pork Tenderloin
- 2 tsp. McCormick Pork Rub
- 2 cups of Head Country BBQ Sauce
- 1 tsp. Honey
- 2 cups of Barq's Rootbeer
- 1 crock-pot liner
- Put crock-pot liner in
- Rub down tenderloin with pork rub evenly
- Add 2 cups of rootbeer
- Cook 5 hours on high (turning every 2 hours) then 1 hour on low
- Drain liquid leaving 1/2 cup
- Shred pork (I used a blender pulsating just a couple of times to make it faster)
- Add pork back in crock-pot with BBQ sauce and honey.
- Let it warm for 30 mins so that BBQ sauce soaks in or serve right away