This is one of my go to recipes when I want to quickly whip up some cookies! I’ve been making this recipe since I was in high school. I actually remember making these cookies in my speech class. We had to do a ‘how to’ speech and I choose to show how to make these cookies.
The best part about the recipe is you only need 4 ingredients and no flour! So they are gluten-free!
If you want to add chocolate chips or nuts, go ahead and add them in! I decided to try making them in a mini muffin tin this time around. They turned out good but I would recommend putting a mini reese cup in the center when you take it out of the oven because the center falls a little. The recipe made exactly 24.
- 1 Cup Peanut Butter
- 1 Egg
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Baking Soda
- Optional: 1 teaspoon vanilla, 1/4 Cup nuts, 1/4 Cup Chocolate Chips, extra sugar for sprinkling on dough
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cream together peanut butter, sugar, egg and baking soda in a medium sized bowl.
- Mix in any add-ins if you want, such as chocolate chips.
- Roll dough into quarter sized balls. Roll in sugar. Place on greased cookie sheet.
- Using a fork press the dough down. Rotate fork and press again, forming a # shape.
- Bake for 10 minutes.