ALDI is excited to announce that their exclusive brand, Nature’s Nectar 100% Berry Burst Juice, won this year’s SELF magazine Healthy Food Award under the drink category! You can check the story out in the June issue of SELF or online through the link above.
Nature’s Nectar 100% Juice Berry Burst (120 calories, 0 g fat per 8 oz)
A berry good beverage, it has just the right balance of sweet and tart. You can pick this up at your local ALDI. Nature’s Nectar offers 100% Apple Juice, Berry Burst, All Natural Lemonade and more. It retails for around $2.49
Here is a great Recipe using ALDI’s Nature’s Nectar 100% Juice Berry Burst:
- 5 oz fresh blueberries, sliced in half
- 16 oz Nature’s Nectar 100% Berry Burst Juice
- 12 oz Früt Dazzle black cherry or strawberry sparkling water beverage OR one can Summit orange soda
- 2 sheets Kwik and Fresh foil
- 24 toothpicks (optional)
- Evenly distribute blueberries among the ice cube trays.
- In a large pitcher, mix together juice and sparkling water or orange soda.
- Evenly distribute juice mix among the ice cube trays.
- Wrap the top of each tray with a sheet of foil and puncture the center of each ice cube mold with a toothpick (if planning to serve as ice pops).
- Freeze for a minimum of 1 1/2 hours. Enjoy off the stick or pop into your favorite summer drink.
2 Lucky My Royal Kitchen readers are going to win a $25 ALDI Gift certificate.
Enter to Win:
Subscribe to My Royal Kitchen by email - Leave a comment
You only have to subscribe to enter but if you would like some extra entries you can do the following.
- Follow us on Facebook - Leave a comment that you did.
- Follow us on Twitter - Leave a comment that you did.
- Tweet or Share this contest on FB/Twitter: Enter to win a $25 ALDI GC from @ConsumerQueen http://bit.ly/Lp8TPi #NaturesNectar #giveaways (1 entry per day, Leave a comment that you did.)
- Get 1 entry for every every recipe you pin on Pinterest - Leave a comment that you did.
- Follow us on Pinterest
This contest ends 6/29 /12. I was provided an Aldi’s GC for my time in creating this post. As always my thoughts and opinions are my own.