I’m pretty sure that any recipe that calls for cream cheese, bacon, or chocolate is going to be good! These cream cheese muffins are absolutely wonderful! Hope you enjoy them as much as I did!
- 3 C flour
- 1 C sugar
- 4 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 2/3 C milk
- 1/2 C vegetable oil
- 2 large eggs
- For the Filling:
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 C sugar
- For the topping:
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/4 C butter, softened
- 1 Tbs Cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line your muffin tin with cupcake liners.
- Mix together the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt in a large bowl.
- In another bowl stir together milk, oil, and eggs. Combine with the dry ingredients. Stir until just moistened.
- Combine cream cheese, vanilla and sugar. Mix half of this cream cheese mixture into the muffin batter.
- Fill muffin tins about 1/2 full with batter. Spoon the remaining cream cheese mixture onto the muffins and then cover with more batter.
- For the topping mix together with a fork 1/2 cup flour, 1 cup sugar, 1/4 cup butter and 1 Tablespoon cinnamon. Sprinkle the crumbly mixture over the muffins.
- Bake 20 to 24 minutes or until golden brown.