I’m kind of embarrassed to call this a recipe; I think I would more consider it inspiration. I like to cook, but sometimes it’s hard to know what to cook. I remember when I was a newlywed it hit me that I had to plan what was for dinner every night for the rest of my life! It’s a daunting task! So hopefully this will give you some inspiration! I looked in my fridge; saw what ingredients that are a staple and tried to come up with a dinner that is fancy enough for company but easy enough to do during your kids nap time! So take this recipe and make it your own!
- 3 chicken breasts
- 3 slices of bacon
- 6 slices of ham or other deli meat
- ¼ package of cream cheese
- 1/3 cup of cheese, cheddar, feta, blue cheese..etc
- 5-6 potatoes
- Salt, pepper and other spices you like
- Olive oil
- Pound out each chicken breast so it’s thin enough to fold over.
- Add about a tablespoon cream cheese, 1 slice of ham, and cheese. Roll chicken and wrap ½ piece of bacon around the outside and secure with tooth pick. Season the outside with salt, pepper and your choice of seasoning.
- Brown the chicken in a skillet.
- Cut potatoes and carrots. Mix with olive oil and spices.
- Put them all in a 13x9 pan and bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes or until juices run clear.