- (16 ounce) package broccoli coleslaw mix
- 2 (3 ounce) packages chicken flavored ramen noodles
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
- 1 cup almond slices
- 1 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup cider vinegar
- In a large salad bowl, combine the slaw, broken noodles and green onions
- Whisk together the sugar, oil, vinegar and ramen seasoning packets
- Pour over salad and toss to evenly coat
- Refrigerate until chilled
- Top with almonds and sunflower seeds before serving.
Thanks to our friend Amy Lopez for sharing this recipe with us!