Valentines Day is only 5 days away can you believe it? If you looking for a dessert that is out of the ordinary you need to check this one out. I know I know you probably thinking brownies made out of Pringles? Don’t knock it till you try it. These are great for teachers or school parties. You can get all the following ingredients at you local Walmart. Walmart also has cute Treat Bags and decorated boxes at reasonable prices that will give your gift that extra touch.
- 6 ounces baking chocolate, unsweetened
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter or margarine
- 2 cups sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 3/4 cup flour
- 1-6.41 ounce can of Original PRINGLES, regular or reduced
- 1 cup coarsely chopped pecans or walnuts (optional)
- Powdered sugar for dusting (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Line 13x9-inch baking pan with foil, and spray foil with cooking spray
- In a glass bowl, microwave chocolate and butter on high for 2 minutes. Stir until chocolate melts.
- In a stainless steel bowl, mix sugar, eggs, and vanilla until well mixed.
- Pour in butter chocolate mixture and mix well.
- Empty PRINGLES and flour into a food processor, and puree until very fine.
- Empty flour mixture into chocolate mixture and mix well; add nuts to distribute.
- Bake for 30 minutes, and cool