- 1 pkg. (16 ounces) Hillshire Farm® Lit'l Smokies®
- 1 pkg. of your favorite Sliced Bacon
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- (You can also add 1/2 cup honey if you prefer)
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Cut each bacon slice into 3-4 pieces. Then wrap each smokie with a piece of bacon and secure with a toothpick.
- Place on a baking pan.Then sprinkle with brown sugar.
- Bake for about 15-20 minutes or until bacon is turns brown and brown sugar melts and forms a sauce.
- You can also garnish with pineapple or add pinneapple to the flavoring.
What is your favorite way to make little smokies? Be sure and Pin our Recipe!