- 1 Cup dried Cherries
- 1 2/3 Cup Granulated Sugar
- 2/3 Cup Evaporated Skim Milk
- 1 1/2 Cup Miniature Marshmallows
- 2 (3oz) Bars Good Quality White Chocolate, Coarsely Chopped
- 1/2 Cup Walnuts, Coarsely Chopped
- Grease an 8" square baking pan. In a heavy 2 quart saucepan over medium heat, stir sugar and evaporated milk until sugar is dissolved and mixture boils, cook 5 minutes, stirring constantly. Remove from heat, stir in marshmallows and white chocolate until melted and mixture is smooth. Stir in chopped walnuts and cherries just until mixed well. Immediately pour fudge into prepared pan. Let stand about 10 minutes until top is firm to the touch. Refrigerate about 1 hour until firm. Cut fudge into squares. Enjoy!
Recipe submitted by Ellen Smith,Photo Credit: Blessed Beyond Measure (Chandria S.)