- 2/3 C Evaporated Milk
- 1 2/3 C Sugar
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 1/2 C Miniature Marshmallows
- 1 1/2 C Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 1 Tsp Vanilla
- 1/2 C Nuts
- Read all of the instructions before starting. Wise advise would be to have the ingredients in the 3rd paragraph ready to go, and also the pan already buttered. Do all of this BEFORE you begin to cook.
- Combine milk, sugar, and salt in saucepan over medium heat. Bring to a boil and cook 4-5 minutes, stirring constantly (Start timing when the mixture starts to "bubble" around the corners of the pan). Remove from heat. Add marshmallows, Chocolate Chips, Nuts, and Vanilla. Stir vigorously for 1 minute (or until Marshmallows are completely melted and blended).
- Pour into a buttered 8" square pan. Cool until it doesn't fall out or slosh around in pan. Cut into pieces and eat!
- *Don't leave out ingredients... So what if you cant find the vanilla. If you leave it out, the fudge will taste about the same, but it will be hard enough to use as asphalt patch. You'll ruin the pan using a chisel to get the fudge out.. Don't overlook!.. Mix well! You should end up with a uniform texture about the same appearance as Hershey's Syrup... It has to cool before it turns solid... Buttering the pan means putting just a little butter or margarine on a clean piece of paper towel and rubbing the bottom of the pan with it. Pretend your waxing the car.
Recipe Submitted by Ellen Smith. Don’t forget to pin this recipe. Photo Credit: Blessed Beyond Measure (Chandria S.)