I am sure we all have wonderful memories as a child cooking in our Easy Bake Oven. I always hated running out of mixes and they were so hard to find. Of course when my kids were little we had to continue the tradition. The one thing I hated most was hearing “Mom I’m out of mix “or “Mom I messed this mix up and I don’t have any more”. I am sure many of you have gone through the same thing. Did you know that you can make your own Easy Bake Oven mixes at home using items in your pantry? It’s great for when you don’t have the time to go to the store to pick up more mixes.
Use Boxed Cake Mix:
- You will need to grease and flour your small pan.
- Mix 3 tablespoons of cake mix and 1 tablespoonof milk
- Mix until smooth and pour in pan.
- Preheat your easy bake oven and cook for 15mins.
- Mix 3 tablespoons of Jiffy White Frosting Mix with 1 teaspoon of hot water.
If you don’t have an Easy Bake Oven you can get one here.
Do you have a homemade Easy Bake Oven Recipe to share?