When you think of Ragu do you just think of spaghetti? Well if that’s the case you are missing out. You can use Ragu sauces for a variety of different things. Over the next few weeks I’m going to share some recipes that will having you thinking about how you can use Ragu in different ways! This week I’m going to share a simple “No Frying Chicken Parmesan” recipe that you can wow your friends and family with. I made this for our church during our anniversary Sunday. It was a huge hit!
- 3/4 cup plain dry bread crumbs
- 1/2 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (about 2 lbs)
- 1 egg beaten
- 1 jar (1 lb. 10 oz.) Ragu Old World Style Pasta Sauce
- 1 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese (about 4 oz)
- 12 ounces pasta, cooked and drained
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Combine bread crumbs, Italian seasoning and garlic powder in shallow dish. Dip chicken in egg, then crumb mixture, turn to coat.
- Arrange chicken in 13x9 inch baking dish. Bake 20 minutes
- Pour Pasta Sauce over chicken, top with cheese. Bake and additional 10 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Serve with hot pasta
Now,what are some of the ways you use Ragu? Just leave a comment on your favorite way your family uses Ragu!
Disclosure: This post was created in connection with my appointment as an Ambassador in the Ragú® Mom’s the Word on Dinner Program. All opinions expressed are my own. Please visit www.facebook.com/ragusauce to join the conversation