We all love Pasta but who loves those calories? I could literally live on pasta, potatoes and bread.While I really love sauce on my pasta , I wanted to try and change up my pasta dishes a little bit. I don’t know of any of you knew that there were flavored olive oils but I hadn’t. We recently took a trip to Kansas City and we found an Olive Oil store. I quickly fell in love. We took home 2 bottles of flavored olive oil and 2 bottles of balsamic vinegar. Yesterday I made the following recipe for lunch along with olive oil/balsamic vinegar dipping sauce with french bread.
You can play around with the ingredients to your taste. It's simple quick and easy.
- Garlic Infused Olive Oil
- Tuscan Herb Olive Oil
- Fresh Parmesean
- Oscar Mayer Carving Board Chicken
- Tastefully Simple Garlic Garlic
- Your Favorite Pasta
- The directions are very basic. Your just mixing everything together.
- Boil Water and add the Tuscan Olive Oil (or any flavor of olive oil) to water.
- Cook Pasta until done and drain
- Add a little bit of Garlic infused olive oil and Tuscan Olive oil to the pasta instead of butter.
- Sprinkle the Garlic Garlic seasoning blend to taste. (You can add different seasonings like garlic and italian blends)
- Add Chicken
- Simmer until mixed well.
- Add fresh parmesean to top it off.