Last week I was in NYC for the kick off of Hellmann’s Chicken Challenge. I know what your thinking. How does Hellmann’s and chicken go together? The answer is DELICIOUSLY! Hellmann’s has some amazing recipes that are super simple to make!
The first one I want to share is the amazing Parmesan Crusted Chicken
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's Real Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1 1/4 lbs)
- 4 TSP Italian seasoned dry bread crumbs
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees
- Combine Hellmann's Real Mayonnaise w/ cheese in medium bowl
- Arrange chicken on baking sheet
- Evenly top w/ Mayonnaise mixture
- Sprinkle w/ bread crumbs
- Bake 20 minutes or until chicken is cooked through
Now here’s the good news! You can go to Hellmanns.com and enter to win!
THE CHICKEN CHALLENGE SWEEPSTAKES
- Each week, 4 winners receive a $250 GIFT CARD
- Tell your friends – once we have 10,000 entries,that week’s PRIZE DOUBLES TO $500!
- Vote and ENTER EVERY DAY for a chance to win